Hey folks,

Sorry, I only just caught up with this discussion today. There is now a
prototype of the docs/website rework, which addresses points 1-4, and it’s
temporarily deployed here: http://cordova.io/use-the-force-luke (the link is
arbitrary so that it’s not accidentally crawlable).

Kindly,
Dmitry

On Aug 5, 2015, at 5:57 AM, Andrey Kurdumov