I have a cherry pick to cordova-ios[1] that would be good to be included in
5.3.2 if there are already plans to update iOS’s pinned version…

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-9046

On 17 September 2015 at 03:46:52, Carlos Santana (csantan...@gmail.com) wrote:

+1

There are more commits seating in master, Should we plan for another
release right after releasing the cherry-pick release for nodejs@4?