Hey

So, after looking at the pull requests, how do people feel about merging it
into master, doing the last changes there and releasing it in the next few
weeks.  If we do this, the 4.1.x branch will be the supported branch for
approximately six months, and if we do any security updates, we will have
to fix both the 4.1.x branch and the master branch.

That said, Google has their Nexus event tomorrow where they're announcing
the new devices, and there's going to be updates on Oct 5, so I think we
should start merging this stuff into master sooner rather than later.

Thoughts?

Joe