@Joe - that is good feedback - I was not sure about it myself. Do we want to
just remove the first question ? The reason I kept it open ended was to see
what things people really say. What do you want to change it to ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Bowser [mailto:bows...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2015 1:49 PM
To: dev <dev@cordova.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Understanding the Cordova developer better - Cordova developer
survey

I think this is way too open ended.  The first question shouldn't just be a
giant area where users get to talk about how they hate the project, or the
committers, or whatever.  We get enough of that already.  What we should do
with this survey is try and narrow it down to actionable things that we can
actually change.