I did a quick read through the docs. Is it fair to say the major
benefits of TACO are:

1) You can install a mobile SDK (like Android) much easier.
2) You can build from a Windows machine to an OSX machine on premis
using remotebuild.
3) Kits provide a way to associate platform/plugin versions into a
'safe to use' type bucket.