From: Joe Bowser [mailto:bows...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2015 10:31 PM
To: dev <dev@cordova.apache.org>
Subject: [Android] Possible solution to Camera/Media

Hey

I just saw this solution to the Android restart issue that we've been fighting
for the last few years.  It's a bit of a hack using the Activity preferences in
this way, but this solution definitely has its merits.

Can people check out CB-8917 and let me know what you think of this possible
solution? I think it's better than checking for temporary files, or some other
weirdness on the file system.  What do you think?

Also, on a related note, we should really document the CoreAndroid Javascript
API.

Joe