From: Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)
Sent: Tuesday, November 3, 2015 10:10 AM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: [DISCUSS] Cordova-Windows Release

Hi guys, last Windows release was in August and there are important changes
landed to repo master from that time including:
  * Better Windows 10 in hosted environment support
  * Create/prepare fixes for non-Windows env (Linux/OSX)
  * Cumulative build support (windows10 and windows 8.1)
  * Fixes for general build failures

https://github.com/apache/cordova-windows/compare/4.1.x...master

Does anyone have any reason to delay a cordova-windows platform release?
Any outstanding patches to land?

If not, I will start the release tomorrow.

Thx!
Sergey