Re-doing a round of testing right now.

But, to be frank that icon fix in cordova-lib is quite needed, otherwise
the icon "errors" make it unnecessarily complicated to prepare a project
for building. ie
https://github.com/cordova-ubuntu/cordova-lib/commits/CB-9618

At the very least I wanted cordova-ubuntu-4.3.1 to be compatible with
cordova@4.3.1 and pin the 2 releases together if that's still possible.
Being fully compatible with the newest cordova@5.3.x is still on my todo
list, because of the raw api changes.

I'll be improving