If you want cordova-android, you can download it from github[1], npm[2] or
apache dist[3].

We need to add links to npm + dist on the website. Any thoughts where we
should add them? Maybe we should add a download section.

[1] https://github.com/apache/cordova-android
[2] https://www.npmjs.com/package/cordova-android
[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/cordova/