For a second I read "the bar is clear", but then I went to my fridge and
saw I still have some beer left :-)

How long before the INFRA provides the VM for the file transfer, I looked
the JIRA and it mentioned something like "complete" and "we are in holding
because of capacity" in the same comment, and I was like stupid because I
didn't understand :-(

If it's going to take a long time, can we do the test with a local machine
and vet that it works?

For local xhr loading, I left a comment in the JIRA.  I don't think it's
need it but I'm curios on how local xhr loading works when fetching normal
files on a web app, meaning dynamically loading js, css, html in SPA using
a typical js framework like angular, etc..

Platform API is [5], I think is nice to have but not required for the 4.0
release.

Oh by the way GREAT PROGRESS !!! and I cheers , I'm having a beer now.