Hi,

My name is Sean Kelly and I have been a professional developer for over 32
years. Still love it, wouldn't do anything different.

I've been playing with mobile since before the days of WML when SkyTel had
a pager that would let you send email messages by laboriously tapping them
out using only arrow keys and an ok button. Back then we had email APIs
where you'd send an email with "ADD CAL 12-28-2015 17:00 dinner with Joe"
as the subject and on 12/28 you'd receive a email/page reminding you about
your appointment. We've come a long way.

I work for a company that develops interactive online training and we are
expanding our platform to support tablets. That's where Cordova comes in.
Hope to make some positive contributions in the near future.

Go Carefully,

SeanK