What you guys think of making MIN SDK VER 15 instead of 14 as the default
for this Android@5.1.0 ?

We have a couple of plugins that required minsdk 15 [1], I also see that
phonegap push plugin have problems with min sdk 14 here [2]

Instead of anoying user with readme instructions to change it to 15, why
not make the default 15, this way more stuff would work out of the box with
less trouble.
I guess if there is someone for a particular reason wants minsdk 14, they
can change the default the same way as today using config.xml

[1]:
https://github.com/ibm-bluemix-mobile-services/bms-clientsdk-cordova-plugin-push/blob/master/README.md
[2]:
https://github.com/phonegap/phonegap-plugin-push/blob/master/docs/INSTALLATION.md#minsdkversion--14