Github user sgrebnov commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cordova-windows/pull/139#issuecomment-174453773

    I like the idea, but I think we will miss `target` attribute support as
resource-file will be always copied to root (pls correct me if I'm wrong). In
some cases you will want to use `resource-file` to specify some asset which is
available for the app in runtime (image/json/xml/etc).

https://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/dev/plugin_ref/spec.html#link-resource-file-and-header-file-elements

    Also, I believe using target attribute you will be able to get it working,
for example

    ```
    <resource-file src="x86/foo.dll" target="x86/foo.dll" arch="x86" />
    <resource-file src="arm/foo.dll" target="arm/foo.dll" arch="arm" />
    <resource-file src="x64/foo.dll" target="x64/foo.dll" arch="x64" />
    ```

---
with INFRA.
---