Cutting releases don't cost $$, just some time

We just try to minimize effort and consolidate many bugs that are ready for
one release.

if we have a fix that can make it in the release window that's OK to wait,
but we can always do a bug release today, and another bug release when that
bug is fix

If there is outlook to get the bug fix soon, I would say we wait but if not
then we just pick it up on the next bug release.

Looking at the JIRA the bug is still under investigation