Martin, a quick question. To encourage people to contribute to documentation,
we added an "EDIT" button at the top right corner, which links you directly to
the github repo and page.
Looks like you wanted to help with documentation, but were having trouble with
it. Was the "EDIT" button confusing ? Did you have trouble finding a quick way
to contribute to Cordova documentation ? Do you have suggestions on how this
can be made better, so that folks who want to help in the future are not turned
back due to any issues that you may have encountered.