Should camera be a patch release (2.1.1)? I don't see any API or
functionality being added.

### 2.1.1-dev (Mar 08, 2016)
* added apache license header to appium files
* CB-10720 Fixed spelling, capitalization, and other small issues.
* CB-10414: Adding focus handler to resume video when user comes back on
leaving the app while preview was running
* Appium tests: adjust swipe distance on Android
* CB-10750 Appium tests: fail fast if session is irrecoverable
* Adding missing semi colon
* Adding focus handler to make sure filepicker gets launched when app is
active
* CB-10128: [iOS] Fixed how checks access authorization to camera &
library. This closes #146
* CB-10636 Add JSHint for plugins
* CB-10639 Appium tests: Added some timeouts, Taking a screenshot on
failure, Retry taking a picture up to 3 times, Try to restart the Appium
session if it's lost
* CB-10552 Replacing images in README.md.
* Added a lot of more cases to get the real path
* Fix for CB-10625
* CB-10619 Appium tests: Properly switch to webview
* CB-10397 Added Appium tests
* CB-10576: MobileSpec can't get results for Windows-Store 8.1 Builds
* chore: edit package.json license to match SPDX id
* CB-10539: Commenting out the verySmallQvga maxResolution option
* CB-10541: Changing default maxResoltion to be highestAvailable for
CameraCaptureUI
* CB-10113 Browser - Layer camera UI on top of all!
* CB-10502 Fix camera plugin exception in Chrome when click capture.
* Adding comments
* Camera tapping fix
* CB-10368 Incremented plugin version.