GitHub user riknoll opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-camera/pull/191

    CB-10825 android: Always request READ permission for gallery source

    I am unhappy with this change, but this issue is blocking a release and a
proper fix could end up being a major rewrite to how we do permissions. The
issue at the center of this is that whether or not we need the READ permission
changes according to the camera options passed to `getPicture()` and the app
used to select a photo. We need to fix how we request permissions so that we
request them *after* the photo is selected, and only when we need them.

    Really, the bigger issue is that we try and convert all `content://` URIs
into real file paths. As I understand it, Content resolvers are not intended
for that purpose.

    $ git pull https://github.com/MSOpenTech/cordova-plugin-camera CB-10825

    https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-camera/pull/191.patch

    This closes #191

----
commit ff90cc2c5d1e9ea3f69898a7ddf4678373fec07a
Author: Richard Knoll <richard.b.kn...@gmail.com>
Date:   2016-03-09T20:09:09Z

    CB-10825 android: Always request READ permission for gallery source

----

---
with INFRA.
---