Can everyone doing releases either be consistent in having a blog post
for it, or even better, actually posting your release as noted here:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/platforms-release-process.md#tell-apache-about-release

Apache even emails you about it when you post the release in SVN,
which is an email I reckon most of you don't notice.

Not everyone does it, which is fine, I can do it once a quarter -- the
important step is reporting in reporter.apache.org -- I see which
items are missing, check the blog posts, and add it to
reporter.apache.org for my tracking. What I find not acceptable is if
the release exists as a tweet *only*, and that I can't track
(especially 3 months on).

I need to gather all this info for the quarterly report. This step is
to help me (and by extension, all of us, in analyzing project health),
and is not an Apache requirement. Thanks everyone.