(topic changed to not clutter the 5.2.0 discussion)

Joe-

Is there a JIRA for this work?
Do you have more information or a pointer to a reference?
I’ve tweaked a few of the tests and written two but I don’t know what needs to
be done for this migration task.
I might be interested in taking this on as a learning exercise.

Tony