Okay, my apologies, I totally dropped the ball on this.
Since we are not having the hangout literally 1 hour ago, which was the
best available time, please everyone have another look and let's see what
we can salvage from this.

If you haven't put your name in, please do so soon so we can agree on a
time.

Cheers,
  Jesse

@purplecabbage