To further emphasize one point. I fully agree with moving from device.name
to device.model + device.manufacturer + device.platform.
But I still ask all of you do consider bringing back a proper device.name.
As I wrote, on Windows its pretty easy to get the real name of the
PC/Phone. On iOS and Android the work is already done.