Github user ktop commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs/pull/614

    I shortened the AndroidManifest to snippets.

    I could see the force add content going into both locations, but in the CLI
guide it should be more describing the error about conflicting edit-config and
how it is caused. Maybe this section can link to the plugin.xml guide about
edit-config for how to resolve the error. It's probably worth it for users to
learn about edit-config in the plugin.xml guide before making changes.

---
with INFRA.
---