Hey Scott,

Thanks for pointing out the PR. I'll take a look.

The reality of the situation is that cordova has many repos and not enough
committers currently. This leads to PRs sitting unreviewed. Plugin PRs are
unique in that they can involve various different native language changes.
This could require more than 1 committer needing to review. For example,
some committers are more experienced with android vs ios, so they won't be
able to review the ios portion of the plugin PR. Another issue with plugin
PRs is that they may try to add a new feature (without discussion) and may
not add similar functionality for other platforms that support the plugin.
And of course lots of PRs don't include tests.

The name being attached to component doesn't mean anything. Issues by
default go unassigned.

I can only speak on behalf of the regular Adobe cordova commiters (4 of
us). Our focus is usually spent on platforms + tools fixes and improvements.

The best way to get attention for your PR is to post it to slack + here. I
usually do a review of PRs when I do a plugins release, but I won't be able
to go through them all. This is why I ask for people to bring some to my
attention during releases.

Lastly, we would love to help onboard new committers to help manage
plugins. If you are interested in such a role, LMK!

Cheers,
-Steve