I’ve added the storyboard support as described in CB-9762 to the splashscreen
plugin in CB-11829 and have finished the docs for the feature as well. It’d be
great to have a couple eyeballs take a quick look at the following PRs and
seeing if anything jumps out. :-)

Core support: https://github.com/apache/cordova-ios/pull/250/files
Plugin changes & doc:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-splashscreen/pull/114/files

CI is happy, and all tests pass, although I should note that no new tests have
been introduced. One can test the visuals manually using the splashscreen
plugin’s manual tests on real devices (see quirks section of docs).

Note: I’ve put the docs for the entire feature in the splash screen docs, since
that’s currently the only place we have any documentation relating to splash
screens. If we want to put this documentation elsewhere or split it out (it’s
long!), let me know.

~Kerri