GitHub user tmoxon opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-inappbrowser/pull/198

     CB-12145: (android) Allow third party cookies if parameter set

    Affects: Android 5+

    Creates a new parameter for Android browser setup: acceptThirdPartyCookies.
If set to 'yes' then, for Android 5 and above, the cookie manager policy to
allow third party cookies will be set.

    Note that this is not entirely original in concept - a [PR was already
raised](https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-inappbrowser/pull/165) for
this however I've expanded on this to make it optional which seems pragmatic
given the role of the in app browser.

    I have built and tested this against android 4.x and 6.x phones in both
modes and confirmed behaviours.

    $ git pull https://github.com/tmoxon/cordova-plugin-inappbrowser master

    https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-inappbrowser/pull/198.patch

    This closes #198

----
commit e3b971673537f111782a22477f8e6fa2fb6ea54d