All,

I think I’ve got everything fixed for the storyboard feature. I’ve tested it on
my side along with the new automated tests using Travis & Appveyor.

IIRC, the reason the storyboard feature was disabled for 4.3.0 was a build
failure in mobilespec. I’m able to build my local mobilespec just fine, but it
would be fantastic if someone else could test and make sure that mobilespec
builds correctly for them as well. If it doesn’t, I’d love to see the error
message that is generated (if any).

@shazron: I cherry-picked the commits for CB-12084, CB-12130, CB-12155 to my
own 4.3.x branch (https://github.com/kerrishotts/cordova-ios/commits/4.3.x). If
the commits look OK (I used -x), I can push to Apache so you don’t have to
cherry-pick them yourself, unless you really, really want to. ;-)

~ Kerri