Adobe starts shutdown tomorrow until Jan 3 so adobe committers will be away
during that span.

I agree we need a release but I'm fine waiting until new year to start it.
There are a few PRs that would be nice to get in. Our CI for cordova-lib
has been failing for a while due to cordova-android@6.1.0. Android needs a
6.1.1 release too to fix that (or we update the tests to use nightly or
github)

On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 2:51 PM, julio cesar sanchez <jcesarmob...@gmail.com