No.  If you're a CLI user, you shouldn't notice the change once everything
is complete.  This change
is for people who have to do some Android development to integrate some new
feature or write a custom
plugin or something.

Of course, we already have other problems with people who don't have
Android Studio setup trying to build Cordova, but that's not what this
proposal is about.  This is about making sure Google doesn't break us
further.