I'm going to put a deadline of June 1st, 2017 to wrap up discussion of the
Roadmap, we need it to be finalized by then if not it will just be left in
the wind like previous proposals.

This gives us a month, more than enough I think, to nail this down -- also
since most of the Adobe team will be away on conferences (like PhoneGap Day
EU 2017 http://pgday.phonegap.com/eu2017/ -- see you there if you are
going) so this extra time will help.