Github user bromeostasis commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/cordova-ios/pull/246

    @jcesarmobile well I'm running into the expected error:

    ```
    Error: The product name change (<name> tag) in config.xml is not supported
dynamically.
    To change your product name, you have to remove, then add your ios platform
again.
    Make sure you save your plugins beforehand using `cordova plugin save`.
            cordova plugin save
            cordova platform rm ios
            cordova platform add ios
    ```

    which I understand the purpose of. We definitely were switching out the
\<name\> tag to change the name of the project. I'm just wondering if there's
any way to switch the name of the project dynamically with the latest version
of cordova, since that's one of our main reasons for using it.

---
with INFRA.
---