Fixed coho references:

Now that we are using Github for these 4 repos, you need to authenticate
with Github using https and a personal access token (not your password!).

See:
https://help.github.com/articles/creating-a-personal-access-token-for-the-command-line/
or use a protected .netrc

If you have existing repos, you will have to update the origin remotes
yourself, consult the man page for "git-remote"
The format to use is: https://github.com/apache/REPO_NAME.git