Hi,

First off thanks for your answer and info.

I'm still working on wrapping my head on where electron and coraline
overlap and/or where they might work together.

I've got the exec bridge part done, and am calling into plugins like
SQLite and ble-central, basically using the exact same www/ JS file as
for other platforms--so that's part all good.

The Druid Builder app uses SQLite, Device and In-App browser, and it's
the same code (typescript/JS) as I used for Windows.

Now I'm going to look into that bare minimum platform.  My impression is
that it wouldn't be much to do, as coraline doesn't care about the DHTML
contents (they could be ionic, electron... anything that runs in a
browser), and doesn't require any compilation step at all.

All we'd need to do is:
        * copy the config.xml file into the content root
        * create deb/rpm or whatever packages, optionally generating a desktop
shortcut file.

and it should just work.