Thanks for doing this!

I'm not sure about the bulk closing. Last time I checked, at least for our
tooling even very old issues were often still valid and provided some
valuable insight for me. I'd leave them.

If we want to close them, They should definitely get some label that makes
them easily distinguishable from actually resolved issues.