Hey Bryan,

thanks for following up on the release planning.

As some of you may have noticed, yesterday (in my time zone) we completed
quite a few chores that needed to be done for the next major release. From
my perspective there's nothing that keeps us from starting to release.
Sure, there's tons of stuff that would be nice to have, but we all agreed
that it would be good to produce a new major ASAP.

I think we just have to start the process. We have to do the releases in
order anyway and there is the buy-in phase [1] for each release, so any
blockers will surface when it's the turn of the respective repo. The first
release that would have to be done is cordova-common. I made a release plan
issue [2] to track the progress and define the necessary release order.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Cheers,
Raphael

[1]: