Welcome!

We have a similar thing called cordova-plugman.
The main purpose isn't creating plugins, but is has a create command
https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugman#create-plugin-related-actions

So you can probably work on it to improve it, or create a totally separate
project if you want, and maybe donate it to Apache/Cordova in the future.