I don’t think there is a better place, but I definitely wouldn’t recommend
people asking on Cordova GitHub repositories, nor the dev list unless it’s
to talk about how we could try to fix or workaround those issues that
affect cordova-ios (if that was possible somehow).

The phonegap Google group has no activity anymore.

For quick answers probably the better place is the Cordova slack, but stack
Overflow should be better to not lose the answers in the future as slack
has a 10000 message limit. Anyway, that assumes people uses the search
features on those sites, which is not always true.

Also, looks like Apple people seems to be more active on Twitter lately and
sometimes answer to people complaining about WebKit/WKWebView, but most
times they will tell you to file an issue so they can try to fix it. I
don’t really like when people use Twitter to complain about Cordova issues
instead of repotting them, so wouldn’t recommend it neither.