On 2019/05/21 13:38:15, Rich Bowen <rbo...@apache.org> wrote: > Hi, folks,

In perusing the CFP for ApacheCon North America, it looks like we have
(at least) 5 Cordova/Mobile submissions for the event.

Hi, folks, it's me again.

Some space has opened up, and I'm considering running the following track:

* Enterprise Hybrid Mobile App Development      Mary Grygleski
* Advanced Apache Cordova Development   Hazem Saleh
* Building iOS and Android Mobile App in 30 minutes!    Hazem Saleh
* Apache Fineract CN Mobile 2.0 - Supporting Branchless banking and promoting financial inclusion in the fragile states Rajan Maurya
* Apache Cordova In Action      Hazem Saleh
* OpenWhisk and Kubernetes based Mobile Backend as a Service    Marek Sadowski

Not necessarily in that order.

However, I'm not the expert here, and I'm coming to you for assistance and advice.

Does this make a coherent track? If so, what order should I run them in? Is there any concern with running three talks from the same speaker, in your opinion?

And, finally, if we run this track, I'd need one more talk to fill the available space/time. Can you recommend/propose/solicit one?

I need an answer very soon - we are sending out a press release tomorrow morning, and I need to know whether to include Mobile/Cordova in that messaging.

--
Rich Bowen - rbo...@rcbowen.com
http://apachecon.com/