On 2019/06/06 14:29:24, Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, what level of detail do you need?
> Hazem will do 2 talks, and I will do 2
>
> Apache Cordova In Action -Hazem Saleh
> Advanced Apache Cordova Development    -Hazem Saleh
>
> The power of Plugins -  developing plugins for Apache Cordova - Jesse
> MacFadyen
>
> Tips and Tricks - Getting the most out of Apache Cordova
> - Jesse MacFadyen
>
> I’ll work out an order for you and have it later today. As well as abstracts
> for my 2 talks. How much do you need?  Anything else?

I had allocated a whole track - 7 talks - if you want it. Do you have any
thoughts as to the non-Cordova Mobile sessions that were proposed?

Meanwhile, for Jesse's two talks here, I need:

* Title (got it)
* Abstract
* Speaker bio

Thanks for doing this. I'm very pleased to have this much Cordova content. See
you in Vegas!