During our last Google Hangout discussion, I brought up a comment about
building a framework that would test against all Cordova plugins in the
attempt to better improve the plugin eco-system.

Since then, I had been working on a PoC and wanted to put out an official
proposal for others to review and ask any questions.

I want to strongly emphasize that this framework isn't a new development
tool for plugin developers. This framework targets production released
plugins only.

Please take a look when having a chance. Note that the technical details
are on another page and referenced at the bottom of the page linked below.

https://github.com/erisu/cordova-audit/blob/master/README.md

I was hoping we can get this implemented within next Cordova minor or major
release. If you can provide your feedback, it would be appreciated.

Regards,

Bryan