Hi Brody,

I reviewed the release but came across something inaccurate.

The file in question is:

https://github.com/apache/cordova-windows/blob/7.1.0/VERSION

Please note that the file I am referencing above is from tag `7.1.0`. This
is also in the `tar.gz` that is up for votes. The content of this file
contains `7.1.0-dev` which is the incorrect version.

This file needs to be either:

A) fixed first before continuing the release

B) confirmed that it is no longer used anywhere in code.

If it can be confirmed that it is not used, we might be able to let it
slide and remove the file in the next release.