Thanks Niklas for getting this started, it is definitely much needed.

I will likely need a bit more time to take a proper look.

One thing I think should be improved is that the team page should have its
own link in the header bar, next to: "Contribute" for example.

Another thing is that I would love to get a better understanding of what
people are working on and what their companies are doing.