Then I will start the release process without further changes or PRs merged
this evening (in about 12 hours).

> While it would be ideal to get this fixed, ideally by migrating to GitHub
actions, probably not worth holding up the release.

Good point. Let's get this release out and fix CI properly after that. Travis
CI was enough pain while testing this and Github Actions work much better.