Hi folks,

Long time no chat. As you are no doubt aware Adobe announced they are
no longer in the PhoneGap business. To that end I archived the
following plugins that are still being used widely:

phonegap-plugin-push - 7,659 weekly downloads
phonegap-plugin-barcodescanner - 11,058 weekly downloads

I'm terribly disappointed that I have not been able to actively
maintain them for the past two years. To that end, if you think it
would be beneficial to Apache Cordova I can navigate the waters
internally to donate the plugins to Apache.

Note: I'm not trying to throw this code over the wall and make it
someone else's problem. Cordova has been a positive experience in my
life and if donating the code helps the project I'll make it happen.
If you don't feel like it would help we'll keep the repo's archived
and hope the community forks and maintains things.

Julio mentioned there is already a fork of the push plugin at
https://github.com/havesource/cordova-plugin-push.

Let me know what you think as I've been contacted by a few users already.

Simon Mac Donald
http://simonmacdonald.com