Tomorrow works for me.

I think one topic that might be good to cover is the history of the
Platform Centric Workflow, and the current problems with it, so that
folks have some more context for discussions about potentially
removing it. I'm happy to present this, but might need some
input/corrections from Jesse about historical decisions.

~Darryl