I think this proposal should be moved forward to reduce the number of
issues piling up. Unfortunately I do not have much time to move it forward
right now. I did notice that Cordova 10 does not properly install a plugin
on osx, does not configure the native object in config.xml. I would be
grateful if another maintainer wants to pick this up.

As I said before, I did already raise 4 PRs on GitHub:

- https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/pull/851
- https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/pull/852
- https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs/pull/1117
- https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs/pull/1118