Hi Team,

We have built a cordova app which earlier was using corodva-plugin-SSH to
connect to SFT to transfer files there.

However recently when we upgraded the IOS platform to 6.0.0 we are facing
issues while running the app. After the splash screen just a white screen
appears. We suspect this to be an issue with this plugin as we checked on
internet and found that this plugin is only supported for Android now.

Can you please suggest a alternate plugin which we can use for IOS to connect
to SFT? We have checked for cordova-sftp-plugin but as per the known issues
mentioned in GIT the upload functionality is not working for IOS yet.

Regards,
Rutuja Chavan
Global Apps & ERP Platform - FIORI
Accenture - PDC
Mail:
rutuja.ashok.cha...@accenture.com<mailto:rutuja.ashok.cha...@accenture.com>
Contact: +91 9922430367

________________________________

proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other
use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic
communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant
messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes
of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture
policy. Your privacy is important to us. Accenture uses your personal data only
in compliance with data protection laws. For further information on how
Accenture processes your personal data, please see our privacy statement at
https://www.accenture.com/us-en/privacy-policy.

www.accenture.com