I'm a little concerned about
https://github.com/apache/cordova-android/pull/1174 and the previous one
that also bumped the gradle version to 6.6.1. If you open the project on
latest Android Studio, Android Studio recommends using Gradle 6.5, so not
sure how safe it is to use the latest bleeding edge version instead of the
recommended and if that could cause problems with plugins that have gradle
files.

But since it's a minor bump maybe I have no reason to be concerned.

Other than that, looks good.