I would like to start the process of deprecating the Cordova Whitelist Plugin.

I have already submitted a PR to Cordova-Android’s repo which integrates this
plugin as a core feature.

Additionally, during this migration/integration PR, I have also renamed this
plugin to AllowList.

The Cordova-Android AllowList PR can be found here:

        https://github.com/apache/cordova-android/pull/1138
<https://github.com/apache/cordova-android/pull/1138>

Before we can merge in the Cordova-Android's PR, we should first merge in this
cordova-plugin-whitelist PR and deprecate it.

        https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-whitelist/pull/59
<https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-whitelist/pull/59>

        The cordova-plugin-whitelist PR does:

                1. It updates the Android engine version range restriction. It
will prevent this plugin from being installed onto Cordova Android 10 and
greater and Cordova Android 4 or less.
                2. Adds all the deprecation notices.

Are there any concerns with continuing the deprecation process at this moment
for this plugin?

I would like to start the vote tomorrow if there are no concerns.