In this case the package-lock was out of sync with the package.json (it had
v6.x.x while package.json had 7.x.x), so if we have more packages with the
same problem we should fix them.

But if the package-lock is ok, then I think we can just merge the
dependabot PRs, what’s the advantage of having it if we still send PRs
manually to do the same?