Hi Eugene,

I've CC'ed you just in case you're not subscribed to the mailing list.

I'm just writing that the dev mailing is used for discussions/votes regarding the Cordova Framework development.
It's not used to provide support.

For support questions, I'd redirect you to the community at GitHub Discussions: https://github.com/apache/cordova/discussions

Thank you,
Norman

On 2023-06-13 12:30 a.m., Eugene Istomin wrote:
I like Cordova very much.
Nowadays, I am developing a Cordova project that can connect to a SIP
server and have basic calling functions.
Where can I find Cordova-plugin-sip?
Is it not added yet?
How kind of you if you give me a reply as soon as possible?

On Tue, Jun 13, 2023 at 1:22 PM Eugene Istomin <greatsuccess143...@gmail.com>